Saturday, January 21, 2012

First Kiss!

Well, Little M had her first kiss this week at school. A little boy in her class found just the right moment when the teacher had turned her head to lay a big smooch on Little M's lips. When her teacher was telling me about it during pick up time, Little M just grinned from ear to ear. She has mentioned that B-R-O-D-Y is her boyfriend, and I must admit he is a cutie, but I think we are just a little young for this kissing business already! Of course, Big M told me today that the kiss was just "gross", and you need to be at least 12! Haha...let's hope both girls are a lot older than that when they begin dating and kissing.

2 comments:

  1. When it's time, I think their Aunt Natalie should be the one to explain where babies come from ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to remember that Euna!! :)

    ReplyDelete