Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Tea



Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since posting....


Big M had a sweet little Mother's Day Tea at her preschool today. We enjoyed crackers/cheese, cookies, fruit, and lemonade together followed by the kids' performance. They sang two songs and said a poem. Then they shared their special gifts for us. The first was a cute towel with their handprints all over it...to remind us how little their hands were when they were making messes! The second was a sweet little card with more handprints. It was an enjoyable event with Big M, who was happy I was there, but couldn't wait to get to her Cinco de Mayo party later that day!
Of course, I forgot the camera, but I posted a few photos taken from my phone...not the best, but it's a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment