Monday, May 17, 2010

It's a BIG week!

I'm stressing just a little...well maybe alot. There's so much going on this week before school and dance are officially over. Charley and I will be taking turns camping out to get Big M into pre-K at the nearby elementary school tomorrow night....very few spots for the number of children needing them. Of course, it's supposed to start raining and this will all be so much fun sitting in the rain! After being up several extra hours, we leave for Stillwater for the dance recital dress rehearsal, which will end up being another late night. Finally, recital will be on Fri. and Sat. evenings and I'll be so glad to see Big M dancing to "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo". It's been so much fun continuing dance in Stillwater, but I'm ready for the driving portion to be over. And, I'm ready for some dry, sunny weather along with it! So, I'm sad that we won't be going to Stillwater nearly as often, but relieved that we won't have to make the almost 1 1/2 hour drive anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment