Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I explain....

Ok, so I have to remind Charley from time to time that there are things that we need to simplify or explain a little differently for our little "toddler" ears. On the way home from Cubbies tonight, Big M asked me why Molly Jackson's skin was turning white. I clarified that she meant Michael Jackson and asked where she'd even heard about him and his skin. Apparently, she and her "Dada" had quite the conversation when I wasn't around. This is definitely not the first time I've had to explain a somewhat odd topic. In fact, I'm still trying to explain why she's not in my eye! I'm not sure why Dada had to use the phrase "when you were a glimmer in your Mama's eye". We've had a good laugh or two about these things, but I wish I wasn't the one having to explain all of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment