Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Big M!!

I can't believe that 4 years ago my little girl was born! It amazes me that she has grown so much and so fast. Our conversations these days are just so much fun and interesting....I can only imagine how they will be 10 years from now! Can you believe my little girl is now 4?




You can't turn 4 without a fun party, so we celebrated with a Fancy Nancy theme with our family and a couple of Morgan's friends. We invited a great family that just lives 3 doors down from our new home and one neighbor family from our old neighborhood. Feather Boas, crowns, and accessories were a hit as well as the ribbon-pull pinata. I think Big M had a great day as she turned 4 with her family, friends, and of course, Fancy Nancy!


Big M Blowing out the candles on her cake from Merritt's Bakery---her new favorite place!

The cutest little Fancy Nancy we've ever seen!


Waiting to pull the ribbons on the pinata---they just can't wait to get their goodies!



Happy 4th Birthday Love Bug---We Love You!!











No comments:

Post a Comment