Sunday, October 10, 2010

Carmichael's Pumpkin Patch


I can't believe it's been since mid-August since I've put anything new on the blog! September just flew by with my part-time work, the girls' activities, school, and church. October is busy too, but I'll try to get at least a few posts on here. And, hopefully I can get that summer blog background changed to something more seasonally appropriate!

We visited a fun pumpkin patch called Carmichael's in the Bixby area yesterday. The girls had a great time. Carmichael's has a petting zoo, pony and camel rides, hay rides, a maze, and lots and lots of pumpkins. The girls had a great time picking out pumpkins, and Big M actually rode a pony all by herself! We had beautiful fall weather and it was a fun outing. We can't wait to do it again next year!





















No comments:

Post a Comment