Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Projects for Big M's Room

I had thought about making curtains and coordinating pillows for Big M's room. Well, I actually started and FINISHED the projects! She loves everything and since I hadn't sewn in a while, there was definitely room for improvement on my part. But, I'm happy to say that I made the pillows and small valance without a pattern. I was about to pull my hair out a few times due to a broken sewing machine needle, tons of thread wrapped underneath the bobbin spool, and few other unnamed mishaps. At least the curtains and pillows are done. We have one other project....hopefully I'll have it completed soon!

Purple square pillow with pink, cream, and green trim.
Rectangular pillow with cream grosgrain ribbon

Small Valance



Roman shade with ties




Same window/curtain---just different view.



1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOO Proud of you! I just need to come see them in person now, huh!?!?

    ReplyDelete