Monday, March 1, 2010

She Eats Everything!

OK, so I have been telling people this story, which I can't hardly tell because I'm laughing so hard, and realized I should post it on here so we "don't forget".

Little M literally eats everything. I took the girls to Ulta last Wed. because I needed to get a couple of things. Since it was supposed to be such a quick trip in and out of there, I didn't bother with a stroller. I immediately find my items and approach the cashier. Little M, who I believe is following me, has detoured and has decided to take a bite out of a sample lipstick. What a mess! Once I've gotten that situation under control, so I think, I attempt to check out and Little M has found the brightest neon pink powder blush/eyeshadow (I'm not really even sure what it was!) and she's taking a big bite out of it and blowing out puffs of pink powder since it's not too edible. I get that away from her and finish paying. I then attempt to get the girls to the bathroom so I can get Little M cleaned up some more and guess what she finds along the way? Someone has left a piece of breaded chicken on a shelf, and of course, she found it! She's chewing on it--I'm sure it had been there for a while since it was rather hard and cold once I got it out of her little hands. Needless to say we were very close to the bathroom, where I cleaned her up and then carried her out of that store before she could eat anything else.
I guess that's what happens when I don't use the stroller and have my hands full. I need to have a better plan next time! Hopefully, she won't be eating everything in sight for long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment