Wednesday, January 6, 2010




Happy 2010!




Well I'm finally getting around to starting my blog. I guess this is a New Year's Resolution and hopefully one I can keep! The end of 2009 was busy and interesting with a move to a new bigger town, a new home, new ear tubes for little M, and traveling to LA for more sickness and cold weather.


2010 has started off good...big M finally rode the carousel at the Monroe, LA mall after much refusal during our previous visits. Of course, she chose a dolphin instead of a pony!!
Little M is doing much better now that she has tubes in her ears....she's a totally different little gal! My ornery little thing. Anyway, M&M keep me busy running up and down the stairs of our new home and exploring our new town---when the weather cooperates.
So, the adventures of our family will be recorded when possible in this little blog and I hope to keep my New Year's Resolution and share our life with you....if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment